September 27th - October 1st

 Monday - Day #4

Language Arts: Brown Girl Dreaming Poem Due Tomorrow
Math: Exercises 1.6 Extension - Day 1 --> Submit in Big Ideas Math Online
1.4 - 1.6 Unit Quiz on Friday, 10/1
M.O.P.S. 1.2 is due on Monday, 10/4
Math Excel: Locker Word Problem - Day 1 --> 15 More Minutes from Class!
M.O.P.S. 1.2 is due on Monday, 10/4
Science:
Donahue Social Studies - Where I am From Poem Template RD due tomorrow
Oliveira Social Studies - Ditto to Donahue
Ouellette Social Studies - Where I am From Poem Final Copy is due on Friday, 10/1
For Good of the Cause:


Tuesday - Day #5
Language Arts:
Math: 1.4 - 1.6 Unit Quiz on Friday, 10/1
M.O.P.S. 1.2 is due on Monday, 10/4
Math Excel: Locker Word Problem - Day 2 --> 15 More Minutes from Class!
M.O.P.S. 1.2 is due on Monday, 10/4
Science: Forces project due Thursday
Bring in an empty water bottle & cap (16 oz. or so) by Thursday
Donahue Social Studies - Where I am From Poem Final Copy is due on Friday, 10/1
Oliveira Social Studies - Ditto to Donahue
Ouellette Social Studies - Ditto to Donahue
For Good of the Cause:
Wednesday - Day #6
Language Arts: Remember to read and keep track of your pages!! You will write them
                            tomorrow on the calendar.
Math: Exercises 1.6 Extension - Day 2 --> Submit in Big Ideas Math Online
1.4 - 1.6 Unit Quiz on Friday, 10/1
M.O.P.S. 1.2 is due on Monday, 10/4
Math Excel: Locker Word Problem - Day 2 --> 15 More Minutes from Class!
M.O.P.S. 1.2 is due on Monday, 10/4
Science: Forces project due Thursday
Bring in an empty water bottle & cap (16 oz. or so) by Thursday
Donahue Social Studies -Where I am From Poem Final Copy is due on Friday, 10/1
Oliveira Social Studies - Where I am From Poem Final Copy is due on Friday, 10/1
Ouellette Social Studies - Where I am From Poem Final Copy is due on Friday, 10/1
For Good of the Cause:


Thursday - Day #1
Language Arts: Read for 20 minutes. Be prepared to share what you read!
Math: Finish Completing the 1.4 - 1.6 Unit Practice Quiz
1.4 - 1.6 Unit Quiz on Friday, 10/1
M.O.P.S. 1.2 is due on Monday, 10/4
Math Excel: Exercises 2.1 --> Submit in Big Ideas Math Online
M.O.P.S. 1.2 is due on Monday, 10/4
Science: Gravity Quiz on Monday, 10/4
Donahue Social Studies - Where I am From Poem Final Copy is due on Friday, 10/1
Oliveira Social Studies - Where I am From Poem Final Copy is due on Friday, 10/1
Ouellette Social Studies - Where I am From Poem Final Copy is due on Friday, 10/1
For Good of the Cause:
Friday - Day #2
Language Arts:
Math:
Math Excel:
Science: Quiz on Gravity Monday - study notes in sketchbook & notebook
Donahue Social Studies - None
Oliveira Social Studies - None
Ouellette Social Studies - None

For Good of the Cause: